"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com

"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com
Still available on Amazon for Nook and Kindle, hard copy booklett to re-print November 2013

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Pat's Rants


No Room for Heavenly Light 

I keep my mouth shut so as not to offend.
Even as people accept and embrace gender bend.
Law says we must invite them in, no matter the cost.
“The contrast between puppy dog-tails and sugar & spice is lost?”

With my children five, the question arose.
On a Hollywood set, with this person right under their nose
Five a clock shadow linked with fake golden curls
Hairy legs in tights couldn’t hide this man surreal.

“But mommy he has on a skirt and a bra."
"He can’t fool me! He’s on the run from the law?"
“Lets’ go home my dears, get out of this place.
He must be confused in his high heels and lace.”

“Oh, he’s playing dress-up,” was an innocent reply.
Then my oldest one said, “He is living a lie…"
"My teacher told us of kids who will be using our loo,
Girls in the boys will be there to tinkle and poo.”

Topsy-turvy our world has flipped and become,
 Like the Emperor’s new clothes, so many succumb.
 Taught to agree without reservation.
This makes no sense to the goal of creation.
Where is your road going?


Why is it fine to crush and trample what I believe?
This makes me so sad and truly bereaved.
When right is wrong and wrong is right
There is no room for heavenly light.


No comments:

Post a Comment