"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com

"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com
Still available on Amazon for Nook and Kindle, hard copy booklett to re-print November 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sky lies

It looks down on my face and laughs
Dismay will not warm or keep cold away
The bright and shinning sun tells lies
Wind bites cheeks and nips eyes
               

Blue above doesn't tell the truth
Cloudless skies beckon, "come outside"
But don't trust what you see I advise
If you don't, it shall be your demise 

Back home the atmosphere wraps around me
like a warm blanket on my shoulders
it is no surprise the Arizona sun is paradise
No Canada for me is very wise






No comments:

Post a Comment