"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com

"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com
Still available on Amazon for Nook and Kindle, hard copy booklett to re-print November 2013

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm Painting My Front Door Red,


“I’m painting my front door red” 
 
The Queen from wonderland said,
“You will be losing your head."
 
The CC&R’s are quite clear
The penalty’s very severe
 
Yet I can’t stop myself from this task
And if anyone should question or ask
 
 have my response rightly planned
Should constabulary come to demand,
 
“A fine you must pay today
And repaint without delay!”

 
So I’ll say:
 
I thought it was on the list, AND…I’m color blind, have presbyopia, presbycusis, red eyes from pink eye,  But, don’t you think it’s a lovely color? The hardware store must have mixed it wrong, …it’s not my fault! And I’m not changing it!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment