"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com

"The Jingle Bell Bum" (Read The Touching True Story...please!) Comment at patriciahanrion.com
Still available on Amazon for Nook and Kindle, hard copy booklett to re-print November 2013

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't be a loafer

If your a loafer you have no time off...!!!

Just to let any of my readers know...I will be out of commission for a few days.  In the hospital to fix some parts that are swinging low.  I should be my new perky self in 5-6 days...of that I am determined.

Thank you all for your reading, it gives me hope to continue on and so I have in my next section the first chapter of "The Chiasmus Cipher"

Let me know if you want to read more by responding to patgunny@gmail.com

In the comfort of our families
   and in the faces of those we love
We own all the treasures of life

No comments:

Post a Comment